Returns and Refunds
We want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us. Our “no quibbles” guarantee means that if for ANY reason you are unhappy with the goods purchased you may cancel your order and return the goods to the Merchant within 7 days from receipt of the goods. You will receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. It is your responsibility to take care of the goods before returning them, and they must be returned in a state where they can be resold. We will not accept return of:
- Fresh / disposable / perishable goods (e.g. flowers or fresh foods)
- Sealed audio / video recordings or computer software which have been opened
- Goods made to the customer’s personal specifications
Returns can be sent to Lord Souvenirs Ltd. Our address 2 Lawson’s Court, Darlington, DL2 2LX, United Kingdom. It is vital that you return the goods with the relevant Returns Number.
Unless the goods are defective, damaged or not as specified on your order acknowledgement, you are responsible for the cost of returning goods to the merchant. We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. If however the goods are faulty then the postage costs will be fully refunded.
Should you have a complaint with the service or product we provide please contact Customer Services by e-mail: email@example.com.
Acknowledge complaints within 5 working days
- Advise you how long it will take to resolve the complaint
- Keep you informed throughout the process